NEEDDA was formed to promote the interests of firms providing both engineering and environmental due diligence. NEEDDA is also intended to be an organization of high ranking or C-level executives within those firms.
As such, membership criteria for NEEDDA are as follows:
- The consulting firm must provide both engineering due diligence and environmental due diligence;
- The consulting firm must provide these services nationally;
- The consulting firm have at least one Professional Engineer (PE) on staff;
- The consulting firm must have either a Registered Architect (RA) or a Professional Geologist (PG) on staff; and
- The primary NEEDDA member from this firm must be a president, owner, executive officer or high ranking principal within their firm.
Please visit the Membership Request page to submit your firm’s information for membership consideration.